Mercury | Pure Living Mercury |
 
Mercury

Mercury

Avatar

by / Views 35 / February 2, 2015

Mercury: Mercury is one of the most poisonous, non-radioactive, naturally occurring substance on our planet. There is no safe level of mercury because even one atom of it in your body is doing some harm to it. There is no debate about the toxicity of mercury and every knowledgeable scientist and health professional understands how poisonous mercury can be, especially for the young. We get mercury from a number of sources especially from larger fish. Fetuses, infants, and children suffer the primary health effects which impairs their neurological development leading to a host of lifelong complications.

Skin Deep Score: 9

One Comment

  1. Your welcome…..there are going to be a number of other support article on the toxicity and sources of other similar toxins.

    Avatar

Your Commment