Sulfuric AcidPure Living Sulfuric Acid
 
Sulfuric Acid

Sulfuric Acid

Avatar

by / Views 38 / April 2, 2015

Sulfuric Acid: This acid is a highly corrosive strong mineral acid which can cause very serious damage upon contact, since not only does it cause chemical burns, but also secondary thermal burns.  It can lead to permanent blindness if splashed into eyes and irreversible damage if swallowed .

It is a pungent-ethereal, colorless to slightly yellow viscous liquid which is soluble in water at all concentrations.

EWG rating: C to F depending on concentration/usage.

 

Your Commment